Show the Indian Hills Track & Field/Cross Country Team your support!!
Hi! I'm Brent Ewing, Head Coach for the Indian Hills Warrior Men's and Women's Track & Field/Cross Country Teams. I'd like to welcome you to our first annual donation campaign.
The Track & Field/Cross Country programs opened the 2019-20 academic year with a roster of 71 athletes, including almost 50 freshmen. This year's roster is by far the largest in program's history! The coaching staff believes this is the most promising group we've had yet.
HOW YOUR DONATION WILL HELP OUR TEAM
A larger roster requires us to purchase more equipment. Equipment includes starting blocks, sprint sleds, timing systems, medicine balls, shoes for our athletes, uniforms, etc. In addition to these needs, we are looking to purchase an 85 meter rollaway rubber mat and updated throwing implements. A rollaway rubber mat would allow us to sprint, jump, and hurdle with spikes for much longer distances than our current setup allows. Additional throwing implements would allow us to meet the needs of our throws squad, which has doubled since last season.
Our goal is to raise $3,500 to help pay for the mat and implements. We believe this
is an important piece in helping take our program to the next level.
Would you be willing to help our student-athletes? Any donation would be greatly appreciated!
Men's Track and Field
- 17 All-Americans, 3 National Champions
- 9th at 2019 NJCAA Outdoor National Meet
- 42 Academic All-Region Award Winners
- National Qualifiers in 8 relays and 52 individual events
- 4th highest team GPA in National (2019)
Women's Track and Field
- 2 All-Americans
- National Qualifiers in 6 relays and 21 individual events
- 21st place finish at 2019 NJCAA Outdoor National Championships
- 16 Academic All-Region Award Winners
- 3rd highest team GPA in Nation (2019)
Men's Cross Country
- 2 NJCAA All-Americans in 2018
- 15th place finish at 2018 NJCAA National Meet
- 32 Academic All-Region Members
- 6 Academic All-Americans
Women's Cross Country
- 20th place finish at 2016 NJCAA National Meet
- 17 Academic All-Region Members
- 3 Academic All-Americans
- 1 All-American, 9 All-Region runners
Get to Know Us
Want to give a gift that just keeps giving?