The Office of Governmental Affairs at Indian Hills Community College provides leadership and coordination for local, state, and federal legislative activities in support of the mission of Indian Hills Community College (IHCC).
|Iowa Senators||Iowa Representatives||United States Congress|
|Find your State Legislators||Iowa Legislative Facts||Iowa Association of Community College Trustees|
|Iowa Legislative Update||Election Information||Voter Information|
Our office works to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local, state, and federal government
- Represent and advocate on behalf of IHCC to the Iowa General Assembly and the U.S.
Congress for funding and policy initiatives and reform.
- Update legislators on the condition of community colleges and on student/program successes.
- Inform legislators about the impact potential legislation could have on community
- Advise the college community about issues and bills coming before the legislature,
or that have passed the legislature, that may affect the college.
- Assist IHCC students, faculty, staff, administrators, and trustees with interactions and events involving elected officials.
For more information regarding Governmental Affairs at Indian Hills, please contact:
Bianca Myers, Executive Dean, Advancement
Indian Hills Community College
Phone: (641) 683-5302 or (800) 726-2585, ext. 5302