Show the Indian Hills Softball Team your support!!
Hi! I'm Laura North, Head Coach for the Indian Hills Warrior Softball Team and I am here to tell you about our Annual Donation Campaign!
We just kicked off our Annual Indian Hills Community College Softball Challenge to help generate financial support for our program. Will you help support the Warriors? Our players spend many long hours preparing to be the best they can be, and would greatly appreciate your support. 100% of your donation goes to helping our team achieve our goals. Every little bit helps! Donate Now!
How your Donation will help our Team
Your donation will contribute towards expenses required for game equipment, travel expenses, player gear and equipment, and minor field enhancements.
With your help, we can continue to advance and improve our softball program!
IHCC Softball Season Activities
So far this year we have been working very hard to prepare for our season. Daily
workouts in lifting weights, agility, hitting, fielding, pitching and mental preparation
will be integral in our success.
This spring we will be traveling to Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois and Missouri in preparation to make another trip to the NJCAA D1 National Tournament in St. George, Utah!
- Ranked 14th Nationally at the end of 2017
- 3 Time Region XI ICCAC Regular Season Champions – 2015, ’16, ‘17
- 3 Time Region XI Tournament Champions – 2015, ’16, ‘17
- 2 Time District J Champions – 2016, ‘17
- 2 Consecutive National Tournament Qualifier – 2016, ‘17
- Academic All-American Team for the 18th year in a row.
- Goals for 2018 season:
- Region XI ICCAC conference championship
- Region XI Tournament Championship
- District J Championship
- Qualify for the NJCAA National Tournament
- To obtain a favorable seeding at the National Tournament
- Academic All-American Team
Get to Know Us