Show the Indian Hills Men's Soccer Team your support!!
Hi! I'm Jon Fridal, Head Coach for the Indian Hills Men's Soccer Team and I am here to tell you about our Annual Donation Campaign!
We just kicked off our Annual Indian Hills Community College Men's Soccer Challenge to help generate financial support for our program. Will you help support your Warriors? Our players spend many long hours preparing to be the best they can be, and would greatly appreciate your support. 100% of your donation goes to helping our team achieve our goals. Every little bit helps! Donate Now!
HOW YOUR DONATION WILL HELP OUR TEAM
Your donation will contribute towards:
- Travel for Spring Season
- Spring Season referee fees
- Training equipment replacement costs
With your help, we can continue to advance and improve our soccer program!
IHCC Men's Soccer Season Activities
This off-season we will continue to train in an intense environment including speed training, strength & conditioning, individual & team training sessions, as well as spring games against NCAA DI and top-ranked NAIA programs. This hard work and preparation will serve us well in our bid to repeat as conference and regional champions and help us take the next step in becoming perennial national title contenders!
- 18-3 Record
- ICCAC Regular Season Champions
- NJCAA Region XI Tournament Champions
- National Tournament Qualifier
- #6 National Ranking in the Final Season Poll
- 7-2 Against Ranked Opponents or Opponents receiving votes
- 98 Goals Scored - Program Record
- 2nd Best Offense in the Nation
- 8 Shutouts - Program Record
- 20 Goals Against - Program Record