Just looking for some friendly competition? Join one of our intramural sports and let’s get the game started!
Programs in intramural sports are planned around student interests to provide maximum
opportunity for participation. Indian Hills provides a diverse set of indoor and outdoor
recreational sports, played year–round to enrich the physical, social, and educational
growth of students.
(And they're just plain fun!)
Current Intramural Sports include:
- Flag Football (September)
- Dodgeball (October)
- Volleyball (November)
- Basketball (January)
- Free Throw/3–Point Contest (March)
- Ping Pong (March)
- Racquetball (March)
- Softball (March)
- Disc Golf (April)
Intramural Sports are open to current students and staff of Indian Hills Community
College. All sports are co–ed, unless otherwise requested. If night classes conflict,
play will be moved to a different night.
Register Online for Intramural Sports Today!
It's your turn to play! Not convinced? Here's why you should sign up today:
- Stay Healthy: Maintain your health and wellness while managing life's stressors.
- Make Friends: One of the best places to meet new people and make new friends.
- Build your Character: Develop self–control and a positive self–image.
- Get a Free T–Shirt: That's one more day you can put off doing the laundry!
- It's Fun: A playful atmosphere with less time commitment and pressure than traditional sports.
Stay up to date with everything in Intramural Sports! Follow us on Facebook today!
Ashley Claussen, Intramural Sports Coordinator
Indian Hills Community College
Phone: (641) 683-5149 or (800) 726-2585, ext. 5149