Travel. Education. New Cultures. Fantastic Experiences. Are You Ready for A Life. Changing. Journey?
Students from all over the world come to Indian Hills for a Life. Changing. education. Why? Six words: Exciting programs. Expert teachers. Rich culture.
What more could you want? Maybe a website in your own language.
Even if you’re far from home, it shouldn’t feel that way. Welcome to your home away from home.
- Two Campus Options: Ottumwa and Centerville
- More than 70 Programs to Choose From
- Academic Advisors to Guide Your Life-Changing Journey
- Affordable Tuition
- English Language Learning Center
- Free Tutoring
- Small Class Sizes
- Transfer Partnerships with Schools across the U.S.
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- On-campus Housing
- 24-hour Campus Security
- Four-day Week
- Student Activities
- Campus and Community Shuttles
- International Friendship Program
Indian Hills International Viewbook
Want more information in a printable viewbook? See below for viewbooks in various languages.
Love Indian Hills? Apply now!
Here’s what you do: Click Apply below, and fill out the International Student Admissions Application and send your application packet. Boom. You’re about to start a Life.Changing. journey at Indian Hills!
Questions? Ask Away!
Give us your toughest questions, we’re ready! Call, Skype, email, Facebook message or send us a letter. Whatever works for you, is good for us.
International Affairs Office
Indian Hills Community College
525 Grandview Avenue
Ottumwa, IA 52501 USA
Toll-free: +1 800-726-2585, ext. 5755
Fax: +1 641-683-5274