Travel. Education. New Cultures. Fantastic Experiences. Are You Ready for A Life. Changing. Journey?
Now that you've been admitted to Indian Hills Community College let's get you prepared to arrive to campus. There are some important things you need to know about what you need to do next, but don't worry, we'll help you every step of the way. Please, make sure to check these Important Dates!
New Indian Hills Community College international students must:
- Report in–person to Indian Hills International Student Orientation and College-Wide Orientation
- Enroll full–time and attend Indian Hills Community College for a minimum of two 12–week terms
- Be a high school graduate or have a High School Equivalency Diploma
- Present these original documents at International Student Orientation: Passport, Visa, I–20, and I–94
- Complete the COMPASS or ESL COMPASS test at the Indian Hills Testing Center during orientation
- Be screened for Tuberculosis (TB) during orientation
International Student Orientation
Orientation is mandatory and will take place before the start of each term (see Important Dates). You will be given more specific information prior to your arrival at Indian Hills.
Please be sure to bring the following items with you to International Student Orientation:
- US/local address
- Emergency contact information
- Copy of immunization records
You will be required to take the regular COMPASS test or the ESL COMPASS test during orientation. At orientation,
you will also have the opportunity to take a tour of the campus, register for classes,
obtain your Indian Hills Student ID card, and open a bank account. You will also receive
important information for your success at Indian Hills Community College, along with
other useful information.
International Affairs Office
Indian Hills Community College
Phone: +1 (641) 683-5755 | (800) 726-2585, ext. 5755