Submitted by: Keveen (Krieger) Mullendore, Swisher, Iowa
1. When did you work at Indian Hills?
1980 to 2011
2. In what departments did you work and what jobs did you have?
Secretary to Chuck Lawson, Instruction Secretary to Chuck Lawson & Bob Morrissey, Instructor & Development Scholarship coordinator, IHCC Foundation
3. What are the names of some of your supervisors and co-workers?
Chuck Lawson, Bob Morrissey, Tom Stewart, Rhonda Conrad Deb Hoguet and Bianca Myers
4. Identify or describe some unique or funny (printable) stories that occurred during your time at Indian Hills.
I had the best times working the fundraisers—Auction, Golf Tournament, Celebrity Night, and Ottumwa Pro-balloon Races.
5. What are some good memories that you have of working at the college?
Working with students and providing them the opportunities to improve their lives was very rewarding for me.
6. What other special memories of IHCC do you have to share with others?
I enjoyed working with so many wonderful, creative, and intelligent people; many of whom are now retired. We had some really good times in the “early years.” Now, I am having a really good time as a retiree!