New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your acceptance to Indian Hills Community College!
Beginning your Life. Changing. journey at Indian Hills means joining an engaging community of scholars, leaders, thinkers, and doers! Enrolling at Indian Hills provides you access to everything you need to accomplish your goals— top academic programs, faculty, and campus facilities, along with extracurricular experiences from which to choose.
Your next steps in the admissions process will be to:
Step 1: Change your password in WebAdvisor. Your Username and preset password are included in your acceptance letter.
Step 2: Complete your online New Student Orientation through MyHills.
Step 3: Follow the instructions given in the Final Step of your New Student Orientation to begin your course registration process.
See each section below (or select the section by clicking on "Step 1, 2, or 3" above), for how to proceed through each step, in more detail.
Log In to WebAdvisor and change your password.
- Open the “MyHills Login” page.
- Type your “Username” and new “Password” in the provided fields.
- Click “Login.”
- Select your New Student Orientation from the “My Courses” module.
- Complete your New Student Orientation.
- Follow the instructions in the Final Step of your New Student Orientation to begin the course registration process. This step will instruct you to schedule an Academic Advising Appointment, register for an Academic Program Session, or email your Academic Program Contact.
Term registration dates begin on the following:
Spring 2017 – Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Summer 2017 - Thursday, April 20, 2017 (ADVISING DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE MID-APRIL)
Fall 2017 - Thursday, April 20, 2017 (ADVISING DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE MID-APRIL)
If you have questions about your advising appointment, please contact our OneStop Office at 641-683-5262 or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you! ! If you will be taking classes on the Centerville campus, you may also call 641-856-2143 for assistance with your appointment.
Office of Admissions and Orientation
Indian Hills Community College
phone: (641) 683-5153 | (800) 726-2585, ext. 5153
fax: (641) 683-4277