- Continuing Education Registration:
Search & register for our continuing ed classes!
- Life.Changing. Times March 2017 Issue
News and events from around the college.
- Complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA early!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2016 you can complete your 2017-18 FAFSA for the 2017-18 academic year.
- Explore your next step with Transfer Trips
Join us on visits to four-year colleges and universities
- Career Coach
Local data on wages, employment, jobs, and education
- Tax time is here!
Need more information about your 1098T Form for taxes? Click here to learn more!
- Early Out - Staff Development Day
Classes will dismiss early. Click here to see your campus dismissal time.
- Financial Aid Refunds
FA Refunds will become available starting today for new student borrowers.
- Spring Break -College Closed
Apr 3 -6: School's out for the week! Have Fun! Classes resueme April 10th.
- Back to class! - (Classes Resume)
Welcome back from spring break! IHCC will now resume normal business hours.
- 2017 Spring Term - Midterm
Are you ready for your tests? Midterm is here, so make sure you're studying!
- Ottumwa High School Art Exibit
7:30 AM - 9:00 PM: Featuring work from OHS students from this academic year.
Apply for a Scholarship!
IHCC Foundation Scholarships are awarded by the Indian Hills Community College Foundation to eligible students based upon their academic qualifications, qualities, and needs. Several hundred scholarships are awarded each year, ranging from $600 to full tuition for one year.