- Continuing Education Registration:
Search & register for our continuing ed classes!
- Call for Proposals - Diversity Conference
The Diversity Committee is seeking proposals for breakout sessions for the 13th Annual Diversity...
- Life.Changing. Times November 2016 Issue
News and events from around the college.
- Complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA early!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2016 you can complete your 2017-18 FAFSA for the 2017-18 academic year.
- Explore your next step with Transfer Trips
Join us on visits to four-year colleges and universities
- Career Coach
Local data on wages, employment, jobs, and education
- Blood Drive - Save a life, & donate!
11:00-3:30PM: Stop by the Atrium in the RHEC on Main Campus to donate today!
- Book Buyback - Ottumwa Campus
9:00-6:00PM: Stop in the Bookstore on Ottumwa Campus to sell your books!
- Kaplan University - Transfer Info
12:00-1:00PM: Visit the Formal Lounge to learn more about transfer to Kaplan!
- Concert: Through the Eyes of a Child
7:30-9:30PM: Join us for our annual Holiday Concert! (St. John Auditorium)
- Winter Break - College Closed
Dec. 26-Jan. 5: Happy Holidays from IHCC! Classes resume, January 9th.
- End of Break - Classes Resume
Welcome back from break! We hope you enjoyed your holiday! All normal business hours will resume today.
Apply for a Scholarship!
IHCC Foundation Scholarships are awarded by the Indian Hills Community College Foundation to eligible students based upon their academic qualifications, qualities, and needs. Several hundred scholarships are awarded each year, ranging from $600 to full tuition for one year.